Calling for Volunteers!
1 more month left to the Malaysia Fundraising Awards 2012 Charity Gala Dinner! So far we have recruited 2 enthusiastic volunteers to be part of our secretariat. We need FOUR MORE!
Wonder what being a volunteer secretariat involves? More info below!
Volunteers are required to provide administrative and logistical support to the running of the International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM Asia 2011).
Volunteers will be required to be on site at the Eastin Hotel from Monday 2-Friday 6 July 2012, which includes an orientation session on the morning of 2 July. Volunteers should be available throughout the conference duration.
Volunteer tasks include:
- Helping and directing delegates and speakers around the venue
- Providing information to delegates and speakers about Workshop sessions and activities
- Handing out and collecting information/forms to delegates at the end of sessions
- Setting up session rooms
- Other administrative and logistical support, as required
- Fluent in English
- An NGO or hospitality background is preferred
- Good customer service skills
In return, all volunteers will be offered:
- Accommodation and meals on site at the hotel from 2-6 July 2012
- Entry to Workshop sessions
- Entry to all social activities as part of the Workshop, including the Malaysia
Fundrasing Awards Night
Meeting fundraising speakers and delegates from Asia
How to apply:
Please send a one page letter emphasising why you are interested to be a volunteer and if you meet the required skills.
You can send your letter and contact address to email@example.com. Volunteers will be hired on first come first basis.
For more detail about the conference visit here.